Escalate Express Delivery & Logistics Company’s structure
+ Fleet Operation Department
- Cargo and passenger marine transportations;
- Efficient operation with the fleet;
- Brokerage and chartering services;
- Customs warehouse services and customs carrier services.
+ Navigation Safety Department
- The Company’s safety and quality management system supporting;
- Monitoring of compliance with the applicable international and national
- regulations onboard the company’s vessels and in the office;
- Accidents and injuries prevention programs. Registration, investigation and analysis
- of accidents and injuries on board the company’s vessels;
- Providing with charts, navigational and meteorological support for safe shipping;
- The company’s IT system support, development of own software products for the vessels and the office;
- Navigation, communication and GMDSS equipment installation and maintenance;
- Fire safety monitoring.
+ Technical Department
- Technical management of bulk carries, passenger ships, general cargo carriers;
- Vessel technical condition monitoring;
- Navigation and telecommunication equipment maintenance.
+ Financial Department
- Economic support of the company’s activities;
- Cooperation with financial and banking institutions;
- Foreign currency transactions;
- Efficient system for corporate property management;
- Business-monitoring of the competitors in the spheres of company’s interests.
- Preparing of business plans, new projects and activities.
+ Account Department
- Compiling accounts on the MSCo activities and property status;
- Financial and economic activities analysis;
- Control over the safety of the shareholders' property;
- The Company Tax Policy management.
+ Human Resources Department
- HR policy and recruitment ;
- Realization of social policy of the company;
- Personnel training (initial training, additional training, advanced training).
+ Legal Division
- legal protection of the Company’s interests in disputes with the third parties and in court;
- Legal consulting and supporting for activities MSCo’s departments;
- Insurance protections in relations with the third parties and in court.
+ Control and Administration Division
+ Press Centre
- Advertising and promoting of the company.
- MSCo museum.
- Corporate Relations division
- Dealing with shareholders, analysis and assessment of the stock capital.